background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

W is for Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

(My favorite pic of the weekend, had to put it first!)

Well...it was another weekend out of town for the Wilsons...and BOY was it a busy one.  On Thursday morning, Aaron and I drove up to Baltimore to fly to Florida for the weekend.  He had to make a pit stop in Tallahassee for work, and I went to Tampa to get my wedding on for Mel and Wakefield's big day.  'Twas a bit strange going to the same airport, but different gates...

My great friend Melissa got married on Saturday and I made sure not to miss out on any wedding festivities.  One bridal luncheon, one bachelorette party, a day of setting up the reception, a rehearsal, and a rehearsal dinner later...it was time for the WEDDING DAY!  It was so much fun to celebrate with them!

This is the only one you'll be getting from the Bachelorette party, part of the decor ;) Mel's new last name is Wade!  (Pronounced Way-d....not wah-dee, as Melissa has explicitly explained to Lyn's boyfriend, Mikey Knepper.  Or is it neeeper?  Or ne-puh-per?...sorry had to throw that in there, ladies).

And that's Lyn and Mikey in case anyone was wondering ;)

Here are all the great bridesmaids I got to spend my weekend with! (Katie..Rachel...Lyn...Moi...Courtney [and Isabelle :)]...and Sarah!)

Here we are again...at the rehearsal dinner...YUM!

One of my favorites of the Bride and Groom.  Props to the hubby for capturing this moment!

Lyn and I...in true Gehron sister form.  Probably the only time we have matched since we were 3 or 4 years old.  Only for Melissa Ann!

Last but not least...Spike!  Our most amazing youth pastor from the middle and high school years in Stuart.  It was so good to see him and catch up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment