background

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello all!  It's that time again.  I've redesigned our blog.  Mostly because it's the new year and I was in the mood to make a change... and I like my hair the way it is.  Oh, and I'm attempting to study for my comprehensive exams.  Best time to redesign the blog.  Always.

Anywho,  for New Years Eve this year, Aaron and I met up with some friends in downtown DC to watch the 'Noles ring in the new year in style with a 26-17 win over South Carolina in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl.  Here we are parkin' it at our table at Old Dominion Brewhouse for a few hours.
Aaron ordered a lovely "manly" beverage to celebrate the New Year.  Pinkie up, dahling!
FSU Buddies Katie and David!
At halftime, we played a little Skee Ball.  Everyone's action shot to follow....
The only REAL action shot, the rest were posed.


After the win, Aaron and I made our way home via metro.  Where we were when the clock struck midnight.  How romantic.
And then the next day we took down our Christmas decorations and did a little errand-running and grocery shopping.  Later in the evening, we met back up with Katie and David and Paul and Christina to go to Good Stuff Eatery.  Only to find out it was closed.

But never fear, we ate some yummy pizza at matchbox instead and Paul made it up to us by making Paul-Brownies.  My FAVORITE!

How could I not take a picture of this experience?!
Me with my creeper "I heart Paul-Brownies" smile.
We played a little Settlers of Catan with Aaron's new expansion pack.  And by "a little" I mean it took forev.
And - that - ladies and gentlemen, was our New Years Celebration!  Now we are workin' on gettin' back into the swing of things with work and school.  ONE MORE SEMESTER!  I'm doin' a little dance to Praise the Lord!! :)

Over & Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment