background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

She's at it again.

I'd like to tell you about my day today.

Everything can be explained in one picture.  Here it is:


Ahhh, productivity.  

Siiike.  

Today was one of 3 full days I had staked out to work on my paper. But this day just got the best of me.  As in, I slept 'til 9 am, watched the Today Show, ate a real breakfast, went to the gym, cleaned, ate again, made some cookies...After all, it is technically my spring break.  I say technically because I've been working at the high school where I intern for the past 2 days because their spring break isn't until April.  When I will "technically" have another spring break.  1/2 spring break + 1/2 spring break ≠ 1 full spring break.

But, on the bright side, graduation is less than 2 months away [squeals with excitement].

Oh and yes, I've struck again and redesigned our blog.  But that was a part of yesterday's procrastination.  

Maybe it's because this was the weather forecast [squeals with excitement again]:


That's all from me.  The weather above calls.  And so does Zoe's Kitchen.  Nothing like a little Greek food on St. Patty's Day.  

Cheerio.




No comments:

Post a Comment