background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Seminoles 59, Samford 6 (just thought my readers might enjoy the reminder)

After a minor falling out with my Dell on Friday in an attempt to upgrade to Windows 7, Aaron and I took the opportunity to join the Apple family.  We decided it would be a nice investment for the both of us, so I'm having some good times on this holiday weekend learning the ins and outs of our new MacBook Pro!

Of course, as with all inductions to the Mac family, we took some excellent photos of ourselves using PhotoBooth.  Here are a couple:





We even let Noa in on the fun...




As for what's been going on on in our lives lately...Aaron's been busy plugging away at work (Happy Election Season!) and I just started classes again along with my first week at the intern position at Georgetown University Hospital Pediatric Outpatient Center for Speech Pathology (that is a mouth-full).  We're getting adjusted to a new schedule and back to the hustle and bustle of life after some awesome vacation time.  We've also been enjoying the weather up here...highs in the mid 70s!!  I could get used to that but unfortunately these lovely days mean we are on a downward slope to this:




We'll enjoy it while it lasts, though!  Anyway, that's just a quick update from us.  And for the sake of optimism, I'll leave you with a picture of what is to come before the snowy winter...my favorite season...fall!  and, more importantly, football season!!  I love that God made nature Garnet and Gold...


Go Noles!  Over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment