background

Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthdays are getting to be a fire hazard...

Yesterday (August 26th) we celebrated the 24th birthday of my best friend and hubby!  I realized when making his cake that candles come in a 24 pack, meaning - next year - 1 box of candles won't cut it!  So I suppose it's back to the season of life where we start using those gigantic number candles... (or trick candles...)

Aaron spent most of the day working (ohhh, adulthood) and then we went to a Chima (A Brazilian steakhouse in Tyson's Corner near DC) for an awesome dinner!  (I have to say that I would never choose a dinner spot that was revolved around consuming all types of meat, but I gotta tell ya...it was a FUN experience!!)  When we got home, we had some cake to top off the celebration,  here are a couple pics of from the cake part of the celebration.  (I was too distracted during dinner to get a single picture!  Bah)


Yep, fire hazard.





This guy blew every candle out at the same time, in one breath.  This makes me feel slightly better about not having a fire extinguisher in the house currently. 

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment