background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

the (failed) photo update of our world in jax

It's been a while since I've blogged!  The hustle and bustle of the life of normal people has shrouded vacations and interesting news these days.  I could write about going to Target and to work, but I'm not sure that would quite capture your interest.  Or maybe it could.  The dollar bin has been rocking my world these days.

I have been LOVING my new job!  My little kiddos are great, and my coworkers are awesome, too!  A lot of laughing goes on during the work-day.  We determined that yesterday was deemed an epic Friday:  think pink eye, lice, barf, and crying. Needless to say we all made it out the door at precisely five o'clock.  But it's all in a day's work... and we've got one more week of summer school before a little summer vacay before the regular school year starts in the fall.  Not planning any big trips, as we are awaiting the arrival of our niece! (circa July 30th...)

Aaron is in Barcelona this week and should be coming back tomorrow.  I have taken up cleaning the house as my Saturday pastime.  How lovely.

I thought I would take a few pictures of our place, given that I never did, and some of you may be curious to see it if you haven't already.

....Annnnnd.  Photos are not working right now and I have given up on fighting them to get into this post from iPhoto.  I PROMISE once this begins working again I will post!!

Until then, HAPPY SATURDAY!  It's a contemporary singer/songwriter pandora station kind of day, so I'm gonna continue to get my cleaning boogie on!

No comments:

Post a Comment