background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hooray for Mikey!

Good morning friends and family!

Happy 4th of July Weekend!  I hope you, too, are enjoying my favorite weekend of the year, whether you are cooking out, watching fireworks, hanging with family and friends, and/or sporting some patriotic red, white, & blue...like me!

Aaron and I have had a crazy weekend of catching up on all of the things that have populated our to-do list for the last several weeks.  And now that I've started work, the weekend is the time to get it done!  The main mission we had was to pick up and finish our new pine furniture that we bought to match the bed Aaron's granddad made for us (pictures to come!).  Also on my list is to post some of the pics of last weekend's trip to Stuart to celebrate the birthday/graduation of my sister's boyfriend, Mikey.

Here are some of the pics (courtesy of Rita Knepper, Mikey's mom) from the partay!
Surprise!! 
Noa was left unattended.  Stay away from the blue icing on the leftover cake.
Rita learned what happens when you put the Gehron girls in front of a camera and let us be silly.   Kardashian pose.
Aaron and I with fellow Seminoles AJ and Lindsay (Mikey's sis).
Aaron wouldn't get up to take a picture with me so I helped him.
That's better.
Mikey wearing the party decor.
Turns out the rookie Wilsons are quite good at beer/water pong.
Just a great pic of my parents at the party!
Julie, Nick, and Matt were there, too!
Congrats, Mikey!!
Love these guys and gal!
Ciao for now!  On today's agenda: Casey Anthony trial closing arguments (you know you're watching it, too), finishing the furniture, and beach time!

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment