background

Friday, July 29, 2011

Finally...pics of our place!

These are kindof backwards, but here they are: the pics of our home in jax!  
The back porch where we like to hang when there's not a heat index of 100+ degrees.
The back sunroom that we don't really know what to do with.  Futon donations welcome.
Aaron's diggs.  His office.
The office finally gave him a place to put his framed pencil drawing of  Manhattan.
The guest room.
The kitchen! 
The dining room.  Orange, like it should be! ;)
The living room.  Come hang here with us!
Our room...with our new furniture to match our bed that granddad built!
Our room # 2.  Notice the window in my closet.  Weirrrd.
That's all for now.  I had a few minutes before heading off to work, but I hope you have a great Friday!  Last day of summer school for my kiddos...and then I prepare for 2 whole weeks off of work.  Hopefully I will have some new company to hang with (our little niece, Kaitlyn Marie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment