background

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sista, Sista!

So RIGHT after Aaron and I returned from our trip to New York...my sisters came to visit DC for the first time!  When we picked them up at the airport...our first stop was to Capitol Hill to try the new sister restaurant of "Good Stuff Eatery"...called "We The Pizza"...and it was delish!  After, as all Gehron girls would have it, we headed to Georgetown Cupcake to get some sweets (for the next four days...)  Here are our yummy cupcakes!


And me showing one off...


Julie giving one a try...


I think Lyn likes it...


For a couple of days, we did the DC tourist thing, visiting Arlington Cemetary, the monuments, the National Gallery of Art & Sculpture Garden, H&M (of course) and the National Archives.  Here are the girls on the metro.  Aren't my sisters pretty??


And in front of the Archives, which later inspired us to re-watch National Treasure :)


On Sunday I took them to my favorite breakfast spot in Eastern Market (which was closed) and then the Library of Congress (also closed...also raining).  The bright side is that they'll have to come back since they didn't get to see it all!

A few more random pics of the weekend...

Me and Jul.


We're cool like that.


In Eastern Market (not in the pancake line, sadly) with Michele, the honorary Gehron sister.


That's all for now...Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment