background

Monday, May 16, 2011

First things first.

So I have SO much to blog about.  Here's a sneak peek of what's to come:

Graduation Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT.  First things first.  I have to go in chronological order for organization's sake.  And I promised Alicia I would post our BBQ adventure pics on the blog.  And trust me, the BBQ was blog-worthy.

In the spirit of making sure we complete our bucket list of must-dos before leaving the DC-metro area, Aaron and I made the pilgrimage to La Plata, Maryland for some down-home BBQ with my good friend Alicia (La Plata being her beloved home town).  The place was called Johnny Boy's Ribs and it was a 12'x12' smokehouse that sold plates of BBQ, sweet tea, a LARGE serving of french fries, and some southern nostalgia walkup-style.

Making our selections @ Johnny's.
Fellow GW-grad-to-be Alicia got the ribs on a sandwich.  I like someone who shares my affinity for food!
Mmmm. 
The 32 oz cup of fries runneth over.
Aaron couldn't resist the half-rack.  
Me and my boo-boo.
Alicia gave us a new way home and we found a TCBY!  Too full to finish it, but couldn't resist!
And while this is completely unrelated to our BBQ date, I have to show you my week of planning and preparing to graduate, pack, and move in a period of less than 7 days.  Hey, anal retentive or not, the job gets done...and done well!

That's all I've got for now, but be sure to check back soon for my GRADUATION post!!

Love,

Master Laura Wilson ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aw. This makes me sad already!!! I hope the move goes smoothly and I see you soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete