background

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hubby thinks I'm doing homework right now...

So I may as well write a nice blog post about him.  Aaron is the greatest!  After a long day of school, I walked in the house, went straight for the brownies and almost didn't notice THESE sitting in my pretty Kate Spade vase on the table:


I capital "L", capital "O", capital "V" & capital "E" LOVE Gerber daisies!  They're my favorite!   My beautiful flowers were a welcomed surprise after a long day...and he was sweet to look ahead at the tough next two weeks I will likely have.  So much so that he informed me that he got one flower for each of the big assignments I have due in the next two weeks.  Thanks for the thoughtful reminder.  Not. 

PS--This post would have also contained a rockstar picture I almost took of Kristen during the rediculous storm that we walked to the metro in (she was fording the river that was once 23rd street in her "only clinic sandals", with a slightly useless umbrella in hand...picturesque, I tell you!)  BUT  the rain got to my Blackberry before I could take it (and not to mention, I had to get across the street myself), but I had to share the moment anyway.  Missed photo ops are the worst. 

Time to tell Aaron I'm done with my homework.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment