background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

What is my life coming to? I'm blogging about chicken wings....

So this morning at 10am, I had a craving for hot wings and beer.  Sounds gross, yes, but it came in handy when this craving was still around at dinner time, so Aaron and I headed to the Buffalo Wing Factory for dinner.  (I'm pretty sure he has dreams about me saying, "Hey babe, I'm craving wings and beer, you down?" so it didn't take too much convincing to get him to go.)

We were in luck because Thursday nights are all-you-can eat wings, which made us able to try about a zillion different flavors.  All 3 of the new flavors I tried were my favorites: peppercorn & parmesean, "eastern shore" (garlic butter with old bay seasoning), and carribbean...yum! 



Pepporcorn parmesean wings (only 2 left)...Yum-O! 

We were out of luck because the A/C of the Wing Factory was out-of-commission...

Reasons why it was a bad idea to stay:
1) not a good thing when you're fixin' to work up a sweat on some hot wings (no shame here)
2) all-you-can eat night also translates into being the night when this place is PACKED with people
3) it was already 95 degrees outside...and hotter in the building

Reasons why it was an excellent idea to stay:
1) They passed out free popsicles!!  (a fun end to our impromptu date night)


That's all from me.  If you could care less about hot wings and popsicles being a part of my life...that's cool, because many more exciting things are to come, considering the fact that school is out in t-minus 6 school days, and I can't even wait for the break!  On the agenda is a trip to NYC with Aaron, my sisters visit to DC, and visiting Jilly (my college roomie) in North Carolina.  Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment